Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Starting over...

I've decided to start this blog over!! So... Here goes....

As everyone who knows me knows - I love taking pictures! So much so that whenever I pull out the camera everyone runs. Even the dog!!!! So I have to resort to things that can't run. Such as.... STRAWS!


You know you are a photo junkie when....

You have over a hundred photos of straws on your hard drive not counting edited versions!

I spent a couple of hours last night getting this picture just right!! But hey! It was a cheap thrill!!



A self portrait.


ugh! I hate my picture!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Martha said...

I think your straws are very colorful; a little fake maybe, kind of plastic, but definitely very well meaning. :) And hey, they're naked! No paper wrappers to fly off at your friends!

Shelly said...

Oh no, these straws are the REAL THING! A little shameful maybe, but no imitation straws on THIS SITE! :)