Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm Older Than I've Ever Been!

And now I'm even older!

Hmmm... Maybe I should do 13 things 'bout me... I'll try and do some things that you might not know 'bout me...

1. My eyes are the color of the mold at the bottom of a DIRTY pond. At least that's what it said in my baby book.
2. I like deep red and black.
3. I think wayyyyy too much. Okay, so maybe most of you know that 'bout me already.
4. I love music and really wanted to play the piano but my mom told me I didn't have the ear for it. So... I learned to play the flute instead.
5. My feet are the prettiest part on me.
6. When I was little I used to sing everything to the tune of Mary had a Little Lamb OR Jesus Loves Me. Bet you can't do that!!!
7. I've got a tattoo on my rear end.
8. I don't like gum but I'm addicted to breath mints.
9. I always wanted a pet monkey.
10. I once bought a pure bred Arabian but later sold him to go on a missions trip.
11. I'm pathetically shy, though I try and hide it.
12. I like dogs but don't care at all for cats.
13. I have a clown suit in my closet.

7 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Martha said...

Yeah, happy birthday! I'll have to admit I never heard anthing about a tattoo but if you are anything like Bethany, you would make something up just to see the reaction of all of us.

Clown suit... hmmm... nah, maybe I'd be better off leaving that one alone.

Rachel said...

Yeah, and how could you have a tatoo on your butt and be shy? Those two things don't go together. I think Martha's right!

Rachel said...

Oh Happy Birthday, by the way!

Bethany said...

And now she's even older than before!

Yeah, the tattoo thing is questionable... But you did say you'll try to write things people didn't know. I never knew about the Arabian. Wow, that must've been a hard decision. Glad to get to know you :)

Shelly said...

Thanks everyone for the b-day wishes. :)

As for being shy and having a tatoo on my butt not going together... I don't suppose they do, but have you ever met anyone who didn't have conflicting character traits? I am shy and yet I've done skits and even got an "A" in speech class. Certain things I am able to push past in spite of my shyness - somewhat dependant upon my mood at the moment. Ask Martha about bowling with me! No one that has bowled with me would ever believe that I was shy!!! I have a difficult time talking to strangers and yet I go to the mall weekly to minister and am constantly approaching strangers. I HATE talking in front of groups and yet there are occassions when NO ONE would know that!!! :)

Post regarding the tatoo coming soon to a blog near you...