Monday, September 18, 2006

True Confessions

I honestly don't know what got into me.... Maybe it was momentary insanity! But I never in a million years thought that ANYONE would believe that I had a tattoo - especially on my butt!!! I'm just a plain Jane kind of girl. Very conservative and well, yeah, rather blah! I had come to # 13 on my list and I was looking pretty boring and the only things I could think of to say 'bout myself were even more boring! So, to add a little spice to a very boring blog entry... I said that I had a tattoo and to make it even more interesting I added that I had it on my rear end.... That is the boring truth. You can choose to believe whichever blog entry you want cuz I'm not proving it to anyone by dropping my pants! LOL.

A side story about the tattoo... Jessi had a little party on Saturday and a friend of mine was helping me out. She's actually trying to convince me that I SHOULD get a tattoo. I guess she's trying to spice me up a bit but she knows that a tattoo is really over the limits for me. I might get my eyebrows waxed and my hair colored - but tattoos are, well PERMANENT! And very expensive I might add!!! So, I have told her NOPE - I'm not going there!!!! But she was soooo proud of my blog entry. She thought that was very bold of me. LOL. Anywayz... My sister was dropping her daughter and another little girl off at the party and I said to my friend (in my sisters hearing), "I haven't told her about the tattoo yet!" That is ALL that I said... No mention of WHERE it was. My sister looks at me and says (very seriously I might add) - "Let me see it." and then demands, "Drop your pants and let me see it!!!!" I was SHOCKED!!! Not only that she BELIEVED me but that she ASSUMED IT WAS ON MY BUTT!!!!!

Well, it was a stupid thing to do... But I must say it did spice things up a bit! I may be a plain Jane, but I really do have a clown suit in my closet!

7 comments:

Priscilla said...

Too funny! Ok..If you did have a tattoo on your butt, what would it be of?

Bethany said...

I did say it was questionable... Din't think you would really have one. After all, you haven't got the guts to get one!


jtjesrz!

Martha said...

You are going to have a difficult time living this one down, but then you stepped into it yourself. And... with that big scar on your butt, from the knife you sat on, you could never prove you didn't have that old tattoo removed!

Rachel said...

I wondered how a "pathetically shy" girl like you could drop her drawers for someone to scratch an ugly old tattoo on. I think I may not be quite as "boring" as you. Do you want to hear 13 things about me?

Martha said...

Can I write them?! (Just kidding, Rachie.)

Rachel said...

No, Marty!

Shelly said...

Arrrgh! Let's try this AGAIN!

Priscilla... I really dunno. I think dragonflys are really cool. How 'bout one of those?

Thanks Bethany! But honestly, I just don't like tattoos - at least not PERMANANT tattoos. And I think (though I could be wrong) that most people regret getting one eventually.

Martha... As I said, I'm not going to prove it one way or the other.

I'd like to see BOTH Martha's AND Rachel's 13 things 'bout Rachel. And Priscilla is welcome to submit her version as well. :)

I'm thankful my sister isn't into blogging! LOL.