Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Chick Flick Anyone??

Anyone interested in coming over for a good chick flick? I'm thinking early January... Like January 6th??? We'll make a party of it. I'll pull out my Chocolate Fondue Fountain and some fruit for it. And everyone can bring a little something to snack on... Maybe we can even order out for pizza!! :) BUT, we also need to decide WHICH movie we are going to watch... A few suggestions were Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, North and South, and Ever After (which I've never seen before!). Anyone game???? If so, let me know your thoughts like when you are available and what you want to watch...

4 comments:

Martha said...

Do we have to dress up fancy to chocolate fondue?

I'll check on the date. Adn any movie is okay with me.

Shelly said...

Me dress fancy???? LOL! I only used that picture cuz it's the only pix I have of people using a chocolate fountain!

Okay... so ANY movie is okay with you huh? Let's not start another Pizza Hut fiasco! Is there one that you really DON'T want?! Is there one that you would prefer???? Is there any that you haven't seen yet and would like to??? Is there one that you have seen but it's been a looong while and you think it would be just fun to watch???

Anyone else care to join us? I'm not stuck on the date. I just thought it would be easier to start with a date... I chose a Saturday in case we go with one of the longer movies! Otherwise we'll be late, late, late! Unless we could find a weekday when everyone is available!

Bethany said...

Ooo, I'm game! Ilike any girly movie, though I did just watch the new version of Pride and Prejudice, so preferably not that one... But let me know if you're really gonna pull this off!

Priscilla said...

I think it sounds fun but I'm afraid to commit. I live about 45 minutes away...so I don't know.