Sunday, December 17, 2006

Tootles and Tinkerbell

Tootles died yesterday. Mice don't live very long... about 2 years I guess and we don't know how old he was when we got him. He was a good little mouse and model too! (After all, it was a picture of him that earned me second place over at Better Photo!) We had a lot of fun with him. In spite of the fact that he was a mouse!











We went to the pet store and got another little mouse for Jessi. They assured us that this one is a baby so hopefully she will be with us a little longer. Keeping with the Peter Pan theme - Jessi named her Tinkerbell. She seems as friendly as Tootles was and Jessi is having fun with her new pet.

I can't believe how much fun I had watching the mice at the pet store. They had just put a wheel in the cage and they were so excited 'bout their new toy. At times there were 3 mice on it at once!!! And one time there was one mouse that was running on it while another one just hung on and spun around and around and around. There was a whole crowd standing around the mice watching their funny antics!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

They sound like they can be quite entertaining!

Shelly said...

Yes, they were fun to watch! Especially when there were so many in one cage.

T said...

fun fun fun, mice are fun. my cat would agree and the dog too.

Bethany said...

Sorry about Tootles but happy about Tinkerbell! Why don't you come visit me at the C.K.?

Shelly said...

Yeah... cats especially would enjoy a mouse!

And I should get myself up to the C.K. sometime... maybe your mom and I could do lunch again sometime! But what I really want to do is a chick flick night. Are you interested???