Monday, April 30, 2007

Bike Ride

I went out for a bike ride last night. The second of the season. It felt sooo good to be on the bike in the fresh air. But boy oh boy am I out of shape!! I did about 10 to 15 miles or so.... And I was whipped when I got home! The wind was fairly strong (though not nearly so strong as today) making it difficult to pedal. But, I figure it'll whip me into shape a little faster than if I didn't have the wind to battle.... Hopefully I'll get out more and more and take off the extra pounds I've managed to accumulate through the winter.

2 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

Years ago, when Carl was teaching me to "run to win", he said to go against the wind on the way out and with the wind on the way in, that way you have enough left to finish what you start. I still got pooped!

Shelly said...

That's what I did! I learned my lesson the hard way... To this day I don't know how I made it home. LOL.