Saturday, April 14, 2007

Owl Prowl


I went on an 'Owl Prowl' with my mom early this morning down at Braddock's Bay Raptor Research. Unfortunately it's just too cold for the owls so we didn't see a single one!! They said they will come with the first warm southerly wind... but it doesn't look like that will be coming any time soon!! We ended up, as usual, down by Seabreeze to take pix of the birds there. Admittedly it's getting a bit old... So we didn't stay long!

After that we roamed Rochester in search of places for engagement shoots. There really is a lot of cool architecture including pillars and archways and what-not that will make for some great shots! I didn't take too many shots though - mostly notes of great places for shoots!
But here are a couple more random shots of Rochester.... I found it interesting that I got such completely different skies on the same day! But that's Rochester for you!




























2 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

Cool shots! Check my blog in the next few days, will post a picture of Carl's flutes.

Greg C said...

Best of luck on the owling. I have one that shows up right at dark in our big tree but only stays a short while before moving on. One of my goals this summer will be to get a photo of one. Thanks for the photo's, Great blog,

Greg