Monday, June 25, 2007

It's HOT Out There...

And I'm LOVING IT!

Took a bike ride tonight. Maybe 15-20 miles. I've probably already been on the bike more this year than last year altogether! Gotta get myself back into shape as I'm feeling rather lumpy from the winter. UGH!!

Tomorrow Brett, Brian, and Heather head to PA for Creation Fest. Jessi and I have a few plans of our own.... Biking, bowling, miniature golfing... she wants to see Nancy Drew and has a b-day party to go to....

Oh... and I ordered my camera tonight. It's not the Mark III after-all but the 5D. After much prayer and debate Brett and I and my partner and her husband all thought that was the way God was leading us. It should be here by the end of the week. Just in time for me to learn it (hopefully) for the wedding in two weeks!

2 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

Lumpy, I feel dumpy. Don't have a bike gota use my feet. Weather here is not so hot, thanks be. Excited for you about your new Camera.

Martha said...

Hope you have a fun week! (I know you will.)