Sunday, August 26, 2007

Chris and Larry

Saturday was another wedding renewal. Phew! Weddings are exhausting, challenging and tons of fun too!

Here's a quick preview from Chris and Larry's wedding...



This ring belonged to Chris's grandmother so it holds a lot of sentimental value.


I attempted to get a similar shot of Flodale at her wedding but felt like this time I got it right. I'm always striving to improve so it's exciting when I learn something new! :)

This is Chris with her 99 year old grandfather. He walked to the church and even danced with the bride at the reception. How cool is that?!



The happy couple!

3 comments:

Gudl said...

Photos are great! Thanks for sharing!

Martha said...

Very nice. You did a wonderful job! They look great and how cool that Grandpa is still so spry at 99!

(I'll have to come over and see the rest of the pictures...)

judi/Gmj said...

'specially love the detail of her eyes, Wow!! intense!!!!