Friday, August 24, 2007

On the Run


I'm working hard to process and beautify all the photos from Denis and Flodale's wedding. I've still got a looooong ways to go but I wanted to share one more photo before the slide-show goes up. This is the associate pastor of our church along with his wife. Both were a part of the wedding party. And when I saw all the gulls along the shore - well, I knew I wanted this shot and they were willing to play along. How fun! :)


Tomorrow is another wedding renewal.... So I may be pretty sporadic on here over the next two weeks! But I will get a few pictures up ASAP.


Hope everyone is doing well!!! I will catch up with everyone as soon as I can breathe. :)

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

Very creative! You have caught child-like joy!

Martha said...

Good thing they were seagulls and not those nasty Canada geese!

Nice picture!

zukasvju! (God bless you! And Mark too.)

Gudl said...

Very fun!

Shelly said...

Thanks everyone. She did get a little gull poop on her.... but she was a good sport about it all. Goose poop, however, might have been a different story!!! Anything for a picture though!!!! hahaha!!