Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ramblings...


I was testing my camera/lens....
I still have to take them out for a real test!
But it did seem to be better than it was.
BTW, Romeo might look innocent - but he is soooo naughty!

************************************

So...
my decision to close White Rose...
I was doing good with that decision - really I was!
I was even excited about the 'next step'.
But to be honest,
I'm not sure how long that decision will last.
I miss it so much already!
I even made up some new business cards:
Front:

Back:



But then I thought about it....
I'm pretty useless without lights!
So I feel rather stuck.
And anxious....
And wonder how long I can 'hang in there' and wait.....
I hope that wasn't too depressing! :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Ah, Shelly, it is a big decision and of course, you will have feelings both ways. Your business cards look great and I know of at least one of my friends who plans to give you a call to have family pictures taken. My sister asked who would do her daughter's wedding pictures if you were out of business! I just know it will be fine and you will get some lights, too!

judi/Gmj said...

I think Romeo looks like a holy terror! yippy, yappy, snappy!
Lights as in lights, action, camera? Well hummm..... strap a Maglight to your shoulder, one to your knee, hip..... twist and shout watch the birdy!

Shelly said...

AHHHHH! I just got contacted about a wedding for May 25. I'm soooo confused! LOL.

Martha said...

You should have colored your hair a lighter shade.

Martha said...

Being blond and confused is not fun. At least you are not truly blond like me.

Beyond that, I find it interesting how often I need to "let go" in order for God to do what I tried so hard to accomplish on my own. (Maybe you'll have to read that twice... I did.) I don't know how it works, but it somehow does. He has a plan for you and He only just beginning to let it unfold.