Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Apple Blossom Festival

Whew! What an EXHAUSTING weekend! But it was tons of fun. And sometimes a bit scary too! The weather was CRAZY! One minute we had sunshine and wonderfully warm weather, the next it was pouring rain, windy and downright COLD! My tent nearly blew away on more than one occassion until Brett figured out a way to secure our tent with weights.

I met sooo many wonderful people at the carnival and lots of friends stopped in to say, "Hi!" Which was a welcome treat!!! And of course many entered our drawing for a Portrait Session with 16x20 wall portrait.

The Grand Prize Winner is Mellissa Galloway from Williamson!!!! For those who entered - be sure to watch your mailbox for your opportunity to win a consolation prize. :)

Rather than my normal photos - I took several mini videos of the festival. So enjoy!!!!

PS I GOT A NEW LAPTOP!!!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad things went well except for the crazy weather. I hope you get lots of business as a result of the booth. I just showed Ashleigh's wedding pictures to Davin's therapist and she went on and on about how talented you are!

Shelly said...

Thanks Heather. I got about 81 people to register for the drawing... at least half said they'd be interested in receiving promotionals. And Nan stopped in!! It was great to catch up with her!!! :)

judi/Gmj said...

You have been so very busy! I haven't. :)