Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Toadally John Deere


Jessi caught me this cute little toad so I put him to work! Actually, first I made him stay for hours on end in a hot plastic zip-loc container with a few air holes, some grass, a rock, and some water, and then I made him work before I released him. He sat on Heather's little tractor just long enough for me to take this picture. I thought I'd use it for a book project my mom and I are doing. It's supposed to be a sample card that kids can make. We show them how to set up a little box for their small pet or other critter that they happen to catch so they can take pix and make cards. Now, the problem is... While I love the picture - I just don't know what the card could or should say! Any ideas?! Remember this is a KIDS book so things such as Johnny Deere your no prince, your just a low down toad just won't work. LOL. It should be something they could send to their friends or family....

5 comments:

Martha said...

Hop on over to my place. (Maybe a borthday invitation?)

Martha said...

Or... Someone toad me you were sick...

Martha said...

"Happy "borthday"? Please! When will I learn to check my spelling?

Shelly said...

Very good! I like 'em a lot!!!

So do tell, who teaches spelling at your house?!

koodps!!!

Martha said...

Well, I guess I do. But I do try to set a good example most of the time.