Things I have a tough time finding around my house....
2. Pens and pencils that work. (I can always find an abundance that don't write!!!)
3. Clean underwear. (Just kidding!)
4. A calculator.
5. Peace and quiet - except in the wee hours of the morning when I should be asleep.
6. Matching socks.
7. The telephone. That never used to be a problem before cordless - remember those days? LOL.
8. The remote! For Brett and the kids that would be the remote to the TV or stereo. For me it would be my camera remote.
9. My KEYS!!!!
10. Mittens/gloves. But I don't suppose I'll be looking for those for a little while yet.
11. Something edible to make for dinner. And it's doubly hard to find something that we will actually ENJOY eating. :)
Hmmm... that's all I can think of for the moment... But I'm sure there are other things. Our house has a black hole that swallows things up.