Friday, February 02, 2007

Pam





This is Pam from Perdita's. Besides taking photo's of their lovely hair salon, I also did a few portraits of her. The joy of the Lord just radiates from Pam and it was a real pleasure photographing her!


I love the challenge of location portraits. There is always something unique about each location which stretches me photographically and that is just what I need if I want to get better. I also love that it shows something about the person! This one, of course, showing her in her work environment. As you can probably tell, she was a natural in front of the camera!! :)

3 comments:

Gudl said...

I love the mirrors in the background the image in it, too.
Great pictures! Beautiful woman, too!

Shelly said...

Thanks! I love mirror shots. They can be pretty tricky - but I usually find them well worth the extra effort. :) Whenver I've done weddings I take tons of mirror shots!!! I suppose I over do 'em... But they are just so cool I can't resist.

Shelly said...

And yes, she is beautiful!! But I think it's a beauty that shines from the inside out which is the best kind of beauty.