Monday, August 11, 2008

Childhood Thoughts....


I thought I was behind before... now I'm really behind! I think most everyone who reads my blog knows that Brett was taken by ambulance to the hospital on Thursday morning. Turns out he had a substantial ulcer along with a blood clot. Three nights in the hospital, hooked up to IV's for both food and medications, along with three units of blood and he is home and recuperating nicely. He just needs to regain strength and stamina. He'll be back to work by Wednesday.

Today, I am catching up with cleaning along with finishing some photo editing. I finally finished up this session. :) And hope to get another done tomorrow... I have a wedding on Saturday and it would be nice to be all caught up BEFORE the wedding - but I don't think that's going to happen.... I'm just too far behind.

4 comments:

joeks said...

Sorry to hear about Brett (your hubby ?) I'll say a prayer that he bounces back quickly, and for your strength too.
Don't stress too much about "catching up"-at least with the cleaning. Just focus on what's most important for now, like you and your family's health.

Martha said...

I love the photo.

Trying to catch up sometimes feels like running uphill backwards... if that makes any sense.

Take good care of your hubby and let him know he's loved and appreciated.

Rachel said...

I'm glad Brett is okay, how scary. Have fun nursing him back to optimum health. :)

Bethany said...

Hey, if you need someone to make dinner for you, call me!! Seriously, I will if you need it. Glad he's okay.