Saturday, August 26, 2006

Finalist Frenzy!!

Toadally Rich
Mousy Maestro

And the funniest of all is Heather's...

Color Blinds

She wouldn't even put it in her gallery cuz she thought it was so ugly! LOL!!! We should find out by the end of the month if we win or not. I have been entering this contest since the beginning of 2004 and haven't yet gotten a win yet... but I'm always having to remind myself that the competition is extremely steep and incredibly talented so just to get a finalist is quite an honor. In July alone there were over 26300 photos entered into the contest!!!!

You can check view all the finalists here if you are interested and/or bored! :)

2 comments:

Martha said...

Hey, that's "toadally" cool. I'm glad you're having fun with your photography. I think I am finally making some headway with my clay too.

Shelly said...

Can't wait to see some of your projects posted on your site. :)