That I am thankful for....
1. God's faithfulness to me.
3. Their prayers.
4. Truth - even when it hurts.
5. My family.
6. That they continue to put up with me.
7. And that they pray for me too.
8. Encouraging words.
9. As well as gentle rebukes.
10. The Bible.
11. Especially the Psalms when I'm feeling discouraged.
12. My camera.
13. I can't explain it - but it brings me joy and I'm thankful for that!
14. My laptop.
15. Warm sunshine!
17. Two adorable pomeranian puppies.
18. My bike.
19. Time alone with God.
20. Two cars that are paid for and still running.
21. Indoor plumbing!!
22. And electricity.
24. My church.
25. That I can go barefoot in church and no one thinks anything 'bout it!
26. That they pray for me.
27. That the word is preached.
28. That they love me even though...
29. That I can be real at church.
30. That they pursue after God and challenge me to do the same.
31. Summer noises... birds, crickets, kids laughing, lawn mowers...
32. That I was brought up in a Christian home.
33. That God is my keeper - even when I don't want to be kept.
34. That I am never alone.
37. My home.
38. White Pizza! YUM!!
40. Snail mail too!!
41. Good memories.
42. That I am God's Treasure.
43. That he has besieged me and I don't stand a chance. It still makes me smile.
44. That my husband likes his new job.
45. And that there are Christians on his team who pray for him.
47. Laughter... it's good medicine and good exercise too!
49. Phone calls from friends.
50. Martha's back porch... even though I haven't really visited in quite sometime. But it's good to know it's there.
51. Shoulders to cry on.
52. Lemon for my water.
53. Ice cubes.
55. Funky socks.
56. Toe rings.
58. Thunder storms.
59. Thrill Rides.
60. And water slides.
61. Swimming pools.
62. And diving boards!
64. Minibikes and 4-wheelers.
67. Hot showers.
70. Fresh fruit.
There's more of course.... I suppose we could never quit being thankful....