Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Update

Well... I didn't manage to get into shape this summer... in fact I'm in worse shape than I was at the beginning of this summer. *sigh* I got myself a dvd - "Crunchless Abs" to get my middle back to it's preferred size! I've done the workout 3 days so far and I can feel it so hopefully it's accomplishing SOMETHING! I've also gotten on the elliptical yesterday and today. I must confess it is more of a workout than my bike. I can ride for a couple of hours and be contentedly tired... but yesterday I couldn't complete 20 minutes on level one of the elliptical! Today I completed the 20 minutes... but I toned down the workout just a bit. Otherwise I wouldn't have made it.... Hopefully I can get myself back into shape in spite of my whacky schedule.

As for Teena... still keeping an eye on her and feeling her belly for any sign of movement. I'm sooo stubborn. I don't want to pay another vet bill unless absolutely necessary. Will keep you all posted!!

I was asked by a couple at church to help with a project. They want to put together a slideshow about abortion and need some pictures. I'm so excited to help with this project!

We are attempting to ease ourselves back into school. Several of Jessi's books haven't arrived yet so today she did her language arts (a weeks worth!) and piano and gymnastics started back up too. She was terribly excited to get back to gymnastics!! Her math book arrived today which didn't excite her in the least. So... tomorrow we'll add math. Hopefully the rest of her books will arrive by next week. (I'm sure she has a different opinion! Though she enjoys her history and is really looking forward to chemistry this year!)

Saturday I have a senior shoot. I really enjoy the seniors!! And capturing their different personalities so it should be lots of fun.

That's about it from here!

2 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

How is the quitting diet coke related to the wt gain? I always look for an excuse to justify wt gain :) Hummm, how do you get pictures about abortion? Kiss the pups ears for me

Heather said...

I was wondering that same thing about the abortion project you are working on Shelly. Can you tell us more about it?