Saturday, December 01, 2007

BABIES!







I had a photo session with this cutie today. Mom wanted high contrast studio photos. And she loves black and white as well as sepia. I haven't finished processing/editing yet.... I'm hoping to get those finished up within the next couple of days. Then I'm off to photograph little Josh! :)

One nice thing about this session.... Mom told me exactly what she wanted! She kept apologizing for being so particular... but if you want a photo a certain way be sure to tell the photographer! Better then ending up with photos you just aren't happy with!!

My prayer for every session is that somehow my photos would bless the client....

3 comments:

Martha said...

Cute.
I hope you have fun with Josh and Bethany.

judi/Gmj said...

I really like these high contrast black and white, so classic and classy too. You did a great job.

Heather said...

So nice. Love the black and whites. Can't wait to see Bethany and Josh.