Monday, December 03, 2007

More Babies...


I took the proofs over to mom today.
She nearly cried when she saw this one....

After we did the black and white ones she wanted some high-key color portraits.




She was so happy to be standing and climbing.
I quickly snap, snapped, snapped
and decided we'd better get her dressed for some more 'formal' shots
before she lost interest...
Maybe she was mad that we interrupted her when she was having so much fun?
But I couldn't resist taking a couple of crying baby shots!

Thankfully mom was able to distract her for just a couple more!
And then she was DONE for good!




I always try and include a couple of collages with all my portrait shoots.

It was so fun to do portraits again!

I have 3 more photo shoots coming up in the next 2 weeks.

How exciting!!!

Plus a stock shoot.

Busy, busy, busy!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness. That top one is so beautiful. They all are wonderful, of course, but I think that one is my favorite.

The church is all decorated, so Alan is going to take some pictures to send you!

Martha said...

The top one is very sweet. It's my favorite too.

Shelly said...

Great Heather!!! It's getting really close now!!!!

Rachel - I wish I had more too!!!