Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm trying to pop in here every once in a while....
First a quick update...
Some of you know from reading my Facebook that I have been going out on the streets on Monday nights to minister to anyone who will let us. It has been a GREAT experience for me. I'm getting bolder about talking to complete strangers and asking them if we can pray with them for anything. And most people are totally cool with that! And I'm also learning that it's really not a big deal when I am rejected. Most, however, seem to appreciate that we want to pray with them and listen to them. And we've seen God heal people on the spot! One woman was totally set free from neck pain and another from pain she had in her feet. It was really cool!

I'm still behind on my work - mostly now because of computer troubles. *sigh* I hate it when I get behind and can't even try to get caught up! It seems to be one particular set of files that is giving me trouble. Brett has been working hard to get a solution... What would I do without my own personal computer wiz?!

My mom, Jessi and I are planning a trip to Florida in early December. We are working on a photo project. I'm really looking forward to that! I will have TONS of pictures to share I'm sure. :)

Here's a few recent (and some not so recent) pictures....
These are from a wedding way back in September.


She had an absolutely GORGEOUS veil!!!! Kind of had an antique look to it....
This is my newest model - so you will be seeing more pictures of her for sure! She's an absolute doll!!

I finally finished up Meg's senior session. We've been trying to set up her studio session for quite some time now and she finally came in on Tuesday. :)



Heather has been after me to get some new pictures of her! She saw some of a senior I did this summer and wanted some similar ones. We finally did a few last night...



2 comments:

Bethany said...

Heather looks like a "rufian" in those pictures... So dramatic. As always, very nice. I like the photo of the bride and groom dipping their toes in the water. Very unique shot.

Martha said...

Tag, you're it! See my blog for the rules of the game. (It's a photo tag game. Good for photographers!)