Thursday, November 20, 2008

Supporting Missions Trips

My pastor and a friend will be heading down to Brazil next month on a short term mission trip. I'm so excited for them! And want to support them in whatever way that I can. So... I'm offering several different ways for others support them with their portrait orders.

For the rest of this month and ALL of next month a portion of every order will go to support their trip! I'm very excited about this and already have some money to donate!

For those who have had portrait sessions (or even weddings) with me in the past.... There will be absolutely NO processing fee (normally $25 if ordered after 30 days of proofing session) for the month of November and December. This is a great opportunity for you to order gift prints for family and friends. And if you ask me - portraits make the best kinds of gifts. Especially for parents and grandparents!

We also offer custom photo cards. Get your orders in for Christmas cards ASAP! Or thank you cards, baby announcements, etc.... We have a variety of sizes and types of cards available!



(A 4x8 flat photo card with envelopes - minimum order of 25)




(This is a 4.25x5.5 folded card... the bottom half is the front and the top is the back. Minimum order of 10.)

I'm also offering gift certificates, good until December 1, 2009, for portrait sessions and the ENTIRE creation fee will go to support their trips! So... if you or someone you know needs a portrait session within the next year, purchase your gift certificate before December 31st! (These also make great Christmas presents!)

Finally, for those of you who don't live in the area and would like to support their trip... You can order from my predesigned cards..... Again these are 4.25x5.5 folded cards with envelopes. The insides are blank.



Predesigned cards are $2.25 each or 10 for $20 plus shipping. Currently I'm only offering two designs as I've never done this before and would like to see how it goes before offering more designs....

These and other photos I've posted online could also become prints.... If you are interested in any of those, feel free to contact me (fotoimpact@verizon.net) about prices....

I hope to have some stories to share with you all about their trips when they get back!!!!

TESTIMONIALS....

The finished portraits made me feel wonderful. Michelle captured what we wanted and more. When I showed my husband the finished products he got the biggest smile on his face and said, "Oh Wow!"
--Abby Hanson, Walworth, NY

While I love my Sears photos I can not compare the two because the sessions were so different. Sears was posed and with Michelle it was very relaxed. We really liked that we could just do whatever and there wasn't a lot of stiff poses. I loved my photos and Michelle. She is a very kind person and really does her very best to get the pictures that her clients want. She is also very accomadating. I would love to have special moments captured by Michelle again.
--Ajaleah Bobowski, Williamson, NY

I didn't ever realize how pretty I looked! I was hoping to have a decent looking photo of me that I could put in th eyearbook, and I didn't want it to be embarrassing years later because for some people that's the only way they'll remember me. I was more than pleasantly surprised when the majority of the pictrures came out looking beautiful. And I definitely will have a great picture in the yearbook.
--Shannon Gillen, Webster, NY

When I saw my finished portraits for the first time I felt like I wanted to cry -- they were so beautiful! We have used Sears, JCPenney, and Walmart for portraits in the past. Although the cost is higher with White Rose, the service is far better and the quality is on a whole different plain - WAY better!
Marlene King, Marion, NY

No comments: