Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged by Martha....

I was tagged by Martha.The rules…


Find the 6th folder in your pictures directory and post the 6th photo in it.


So here are the instructions:* Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.*

Pray that you remember the details.*

Post it on your blog.*

Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.
So.... I wasn't quite sure what to do because I have a picture folder on 3 different hard drives. I opted to go with the drive on my laptop.... Not at all knowing what to expect. And this was the 6th picture in the 6th folder.....
Bet you weren't expecting a picture of your beautiful Grandson were you Martha?!
I'm not sure how old Josh was when we took this picture (Bethany?). We had waited and waited hoping his cord would fall off... We finally gave in and did the photos and it was a simple solution of making sure he was on his belly for the picture!
I love this photo... It was taken at Bethany and Adam's house on their bed. The bedspread was PERFECT with all the lines leading right to little Josh's adorable face. Of course with a face like that - well it's not hard to take a nice picture. Even if he really wasn't happy being on his belly. And probably wanted some clothes on!
I had this photo blown up to a 24x36 (I think) on canvas that I use for a display piece.... That's how much I like this portrait of Josh.
We did a couple more photos after this with Bethany in the picture... and that was when Josh decided it was time to go! hahahaha!!!

So... not sure who I can tag.... I'm not all that active on this blog anymore. Anyone want to volunteer? Just leave me a message! ;)

4 comments:

Martha said...

I wasn't quite sure how to find my 6th photo either. When I ordered my folder it was much easier to find.

Cute baby there, and no, I didn't expect to see him.

Heather said...

Cute baby, indeed. I always loved the part of the story where he ended up peeing on the bed;) Hi Shelly!!!

Shelly said...

Hi Heather! I almost included the part about him peeing all over his mother.... but figured you all had already heard it. :)

Bethany said...

He's about one month (give or take a day or two.)