Saturday, May 06, 2006

Enjoying God's Creation

Photography has taught me to see and appreciate God's awesome creation like never before. I enjoy things that I never thought twice about before. Beautiful blue skies and puffy white clouds, unique and interesting flowers, bugs, and other critters. On my hike with Martha we saw some very unique trees - the trunks looked like lizard skin! I've spent a lot of time down by seabreeze with the ducks, geese, swans and sea gulls. Each and every one of 'em is a unique creation with a personality all it's own. All the trees, every insect, every flower - a unique creation designed by God and for Him. And He knows everything about each and every one of them and He enjoys His creation! What an awesome God we serve!! And I'm learning that God really does speak through His creation. He tells us mysteries about Himself and about His kingdom - if only we would take the time to look and to listen and to learn.




Create your own video at One True Media

4 comments:

Martha said...

Very, very nice. I really like the show and your pictures are beautiful! It was a fun day and I'm looking forward to another hike soon.

Priscilla said...

That was very cool! Hey...there's a beaver pond here in Canandaigua if you are interested.

Shelly said...

Thanks!!

Priscilla - YES!!! That would be COOL!!!!

Martha said...

Me too, me too!