Jessi and I went to visit Granny & Grampy yesterday. Since I already did 13 things about Granny - I thought it was be time to do 13 Things about Grampy...
1. He signs his name V. Glenn McIninch. I don't think he's too keen on his first name and so he goes by Glenn. I'll leave you all to figure out what the V stands for! :)
2. He worked at Kodak and firmly believes that Kodak makes the best cameras.
3. He took up windsurfing when he was in his 70's.
4. He loves photography too! He has THOUSANDS of slides but once he got his digital camera he never went back to film!!
5. He used to trim his bushes into different animal shapes.
6. He designed their house (and built much of it too!) and included such features as hidden doors that lead to extra storage and a laundry shoot.
7. He gave me a 1970 Ford Torino when I was 16. It was my first car and ever so cool!!
8. Once he got stuck in a butter churn.
9. He is a quiet, thoughtful sort and ever so nice!
10. He loves little kids once they start talking but isn't so sure what to do with babies.
11. He has 9 siblings! However 3 died when they were babies and two died as young adults.
12. He loves to talk about history and loves to share memories from his childhood.
13. He doesn't get mad very often, in fact I've never really seen him angry. But he told Jessi about the time he got mad at his brother and threw a wet paint brush at him. :)