Thursday, October 04, 2007

Tis the Season...



I worked on a few more stock pictures. Christmas pictures sell year round!! But the real rush for Christmas pictures begins in August. So, I'm a bit late in getting some Christmas pictures for stock. *Sigh* I do have a few Nativity pictures that I put up last year that are selling. YAY!

Romeo wasn't too sure about posing for the camera. Or maybe it was sitting in the basket he didn't like! I'm sure he would have sat still if he had understood that we would give him a biscuit for each picture he let us take. He certainly will do just about anything for a biscuit!! I actually didn't work on it too long cuz I had to go. I will try some more tomorrow....


**************************

As for Teena - I think I was right all along. She does not appear to be pregnant. In fact it looks like she's slimmed down again! Nipples look the same to me. Maybe it was just hormones??? haha!! We are both relieved and disappointed....

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! Christmas pictures already make me feel very behind.

judi/Gmj said...

Do you shop early? I do now that I have time, when I had kids and worked, Ha! I was a midnight shopper then.
Thanks for the update on the pup, Ahh..I mean lady? Truly...it is bitch but I was trying to be polite. Is honesty still the best policy? :)

Shelly said...

Not really... I have gotten a couple of things! But we mostly wait and I do a lot of it online. But designers need photos ahead of time so they can get their publications out in time.