Thursday, April 20, 2006

Makeover

A friend of mine talked me into getting my eyebrows waxed today. Here are the results. What do you think??? She was pretty excited! Next it's the hair... by the time she gets done with me you won't be able to recognize me!

We did have a good time and spent the afternoon shopping. She's an awesome decorator and has plans to totally makeover my house as well. We're going to get rid of this UGLY panelling - YAY!!!! Now if only we could get rid of our dilapidated couch...

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey I got my eyebrows waxed on Tuesday! What a coincidence!

Shelly said...

Now that IS a funny coincidence! This was a first time for me. Heather thought I was CRAZY cuz she heard that it's dreadfully painful - but I didn't think it was all that bad.

Priscilla said...

Wow. I can't believe it. I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time in January. My sister-in-law happened to mention to me thast she got hers done for the first time 2 weeks ago.

I thought I was the only one who had never had it done before. I'm due for another waxing!

Shelly said...

Should we convince Martha to get in on the action???