Friday, April 07, 2006

Complaints from the Fan Club

I have received numerous complaints from my fan club that I haven't been blogging lately... So here I am, back in blog world, attempting once again to satisfy my numerous reader(s) out there. BUT, I need some help from all you adoring fans.... WHAT DO I WRITE?! Ideas anyone???? I've been told that my Xanga site was much, much too serious and, well... The actual word that was used was - "boring"! (I won't mention any names but does the color green, John Deere green to be specific, mean anything to anyone????) I know that there are many creative genius' out there!! I know this cuz many of you have given me some WONDERFUL ideas for my upcoming mid-life crises in a couple of years. :)

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Weall, it has been a while since we heard from you... but I think if you add lots of pictures, you will have an exciting blog. Just look at mine and see how the lack of pictures is so boring.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, mid-life crisis... yes, I remember, belly button piercings, new bikinis, a chaise lounge for the front yard,... hey, how about that new baby someone suggested?
(Hey, I love this anonymous button!)

Shelly said...

Anonymous or not - I know who you are!!! You forgot mud wrestling and breast implants!

Anonymous said...

How do you like how she cleverly avoided the new baby suggestion?