Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Martha




She's older than me. HA!
She has 7 kids and only 1 husband. (Read her profile - it always makes me laugh.)
She's a great mom.
She made me a delicious apple pie once. YUM!
She belongs to Jesus.
She calls me up sometimes just because! Those are the best kinds of calls.
She's fun to go hiking with.
We've been on many adventures together.
She counts roadkill on long car trips.
She likes to laugh.
She's a prayer warrior.
She loves little kids and they love her right back.
She's a great writer and ought to write a book.
She should dedicate it to me for encouraging her to write it! :)
She's a talented artist too.
She seems to know just about everyone.
She likes to take pictures. I think she takes more than I do!
She's a really good friend who sticks with you through thick and thin.
She could be a meteorologist.
She used to live around the corner from me but she moved away...
I love her new place even if we can't just walk over there anymore. (But I have biked there!)
We swapped maternity clothes back and forth for a bit.
I couldn't have been a snot queen without her support!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTHA!!!!
Thank you for being such a great friend.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Why thank you. What a nice surprise!

I think you just might deserve another apple pie!

Gudl said...

Happy Birthday from me, too!
It's great to have a good friend like you have each other.

Shelly said...

Yes, I'm so thankful that God placed Martha in my life!!