Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Showers



I went to two baby showers this weekend. One for my sister and one for someone from my church. I went to one a couple of weeks ago too! Then I have a wedding shower coming up in the near future. I'm all showered out. But I do love the babies. And I do love giving gifts. It's just the games.... Sorry to be a party pooper, but I'm just not a fan of shower games. UGH!!! Now I hide behind my camera!! :)

The best shower I went to was actually the one Sandy P. had for me. We got together, had some munchies, and then to my amazement everyone there (and there were a lot of people there) proceeded to pray for me!!! I was totally blown away. It was soooo beautiful!!! Oh yes, and of course there were gifts too.

1 comment:

Martha said...

I'm one of those weirdos who doesn't mind shower games.

Very nice photo, by the way.