Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Finishing Touches



I really haven't disappeared. Just finishing up the last of the wedding pictures before the honeymooners get back! Should be done in the next day or two. I've got about 40 left and then I just need to put together the slideshow. YIPEE!!
By the way, that second picture was taken by my partner - Beka. Didn't she do a great job?!! She was very excited that she got to take a picture! I was busy driving and it's really not such a good idea to drive and snap pictures at the same time. Anywayz, I'm hoping to train her to be my second photographer. I think she's coming around to the idea....

4 comments:

Rachel said...

The pictures look great, but I want to see more! You should put together a little slide show for us!!!

judi/Gmj said...

Great shot Beka!! You've got amazing potential! Looking forward to the slide show. :) Are you still biking at night? Kiss the pups ears for me, and get back to work!!

Shelly said...

The slide show should be up for you by Friday (hopefully earlier!!)

I haven't biked in a few days... but I try!!!

The puppies are doing great. We just love them sooo much. And such opposites!!

Bethany said...

Beautiful shots! You really do such a nice job.