Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cheer USA!

I had another session with this adorable model yesterday and we are going out again today...

The first and second photo are actually one and the same, just cropped differently. I love playing around with different crops as often times that can give the photo a whole different feel! Also, I think it helps me to see things differently for the next shoot!


For this next picture, I asked the model to face the back drop with her hands on her hips and told her to turn just her head around to look at me when I said "Go!" She did a GREAT job! But probably got a little tired of doing it again, and again, and again, until the photographer finally got it right!

Working in the studio tends to be harder on the models. I think it can be very tiring and intimidating and next to impossible to forget the camera! By the end of the shoot my little model was getting quite tired and ready to be done! And of course she started getting a little silly and goofing off just a bit. Often times those make for the BEST photos. This next photo was the absolute last shot of the day and my favorite!! She looks the most natural and as if she's having a great time!


Well, I'm off for some more shooting!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful little girl, and beautiful pictures!

Martha said...

I agree. She is adorable and I love the photos.

judi/Gmj said...

Spontenaity is a good thing.
I spelt that in the T. manor.
Phon e ick ly :) Geeze I need coffee I am getting flaky.

Heather said...

I love the last one the best, as well!