Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Featured Light Box




I just discovered that the above photo is in the Fall Lightbox over at Shutterstock. This featured lightbox is on their front page and having a photo in it translates to lots of extra attention and sales! Not only is it selling better because of this exposure, but my gallery is getting extra exposure/sales as well. Pretty cool!!! My understanding is that it stays in the featured lightbox for the entire month - YAY!!!!!! I've been shooting stock now for just over a year and I feel like I'm just beginning to catch on to what makes a good stock photo. I still have lots to learn - but I've made progress in just the last couple of months! If anyone would like any tips on getting started feel free to email me at fotoimpact@verizon.net.

**************************

To start making money with your photos by clicking on the links below:

Istock
Shutter Stock
Dreamstime
Bigstock

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah for Shelly! That is so cool. and a beautiful picture, too!

judi/Gmj said...

I am so very proud of you!!!!
Does the model get paid too?