Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tagged

Tagged!

Bethany tagged me.

Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I like funky socks.
2. I've been craving dill pickles lately. (nope, not pregnant!)
3. My second toe is shorter than my big toe.
4. My legs have red blotches on them from my laptop.
5. I joined a gym a couple of months ago and try and work out 3x's a week.
6. I now own the entire Little House on the Prarie series on DVD.
7. My humming bird feeder is still haning outside.
8. I have no idea what to make for dinner tonight! (Actually I rarely have any idea of what to make for dinner - my poor, deprived family!)

Hmmm.... now who on earth will I tag????

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Looks like everyone I blog with has already been tagged.... am I off the hook?! ;)

Shelly said...

Or are there any volunteers????

judi/Gmj said...

Sweety, just cook as fast as you can dial and don't sweat the small stuff. :) I cook, I don't do pro pictures like you.

Heather said...

I love Little House on the Prairie!

Rachel said...

We have almost the whole series of Little House, it's great!