Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lil Indian Girl








I went out with my model again today. We had plans to go to a teepee at a local farm market and take some pix in her Indian Costume... but unfortunately, the teepee was rather sad looking and so we opted to just take some in front of a little bush.


I think I'm learning a little bit about younger models... give 'em something to DO in a photo shoot and they have the time of their lives! I think she would have raked my entire yard for me if I left her to it. haha!!!


5 comments:

Shelly said...

Does anyone recognize the Indian flute???

Martha said...

Very cute!

I don't recognize the flute but I bet I can guess where it came from.

judi/Gmj said...

Cool! Great pictures of this little miss. I like the black and whites. Kids are fun to photograph. Have you tried seniors? like go to a nursing home and get some candid shots. Take cookies :)

Gudl said...

Great photos!

Shelly said...

GMJ... no, I would love to do some seniors - but I need model releases from every person that I shoot for stock. Not sure how that would fly at nursing homes!