Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pink Diva








Jessi has been begging me to take pictures... I've kind of put it off -not only cuz I'm so busy with other photo shoots, but because I knew that this shoot would require a white backdrop and I struggle with white backdrops. *sigh* But today I finally did the shoot with her. She came up with all kinds of ideas so they weren't just portraits. And did a great job all around!!


I spent the better part of the evening editing.... (making the white backdrop white!) But the good news, I took far fewer pictures than in the past and got just as many keepers and more variety to boot! So, all in all I was very happy with the results.

I still have a TON more to edit. Maybe I'll post some more when I get them done....

But I have another shoot with Rachael tomorrow.... gonna take her back to the hardware store for some more Christmas shots so I will edit those first and foremost.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Your girls look so much alike!

judi/Gmj said...

Fun stuff! That last one is a candidate for photo of the week! Why is a white background tough?

Shelly said...

Yes, Jessi and Heather do look a lot alike. In fact when Jessi was little she saw a picture of Heather on the piano and was CONVINCED it was her even though we tried to tell her differently. haha.

GMJ... white backdrops need to be PERFECTLY what to look good. I was using a white paper and getting it nice and evenly lit with no grey spots... well, I just don't know how to do it! And so I'm always fixing in Photoshop. The good thing - I'm learning to make that process a bit easier! :)