Thursday, April 03, 2008

About Me Page

Maybe you all could help me....

I'm working on redoing my website and trying to come up with an "About Me" page. I don't want the normal, boring, I'm an award winning photographer, graduate of New York Institute of Photography, blah, blah, blah.... put anyone to sleep kind of page!

Do you ever click on the about me pages of websites? What kinds of info would you like to see??? Have you seen one that stands out from the rest???? Ones that either gave you the information you were looking for and/or that were memorable and fun?

HELP!!!!

1 comment:

judi/Gmj said...

Come read my blog intro and I recently amended my about me also.
I know how you feel. I guess you got to ask yourself " what/whom do I blog for" Myself or business? to impress others or express myself?