Saturday, June 03, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRETT!!!!!

It's my hubby's Birthday today. He is 41 years old! YIKES!!! The scarey thing is, I'm not far behind him. Anywayz... I had a terrible time finding a recent picture of him - so I'm resorting to an oldie! He wasn't sure exactly how old he was in this picture but he says since he's not wearing glasses it must be sometime before 5th grade.

In honor of his birthday I'm gonna do 13 things about Brett....

1. This is him with his prize winning kite that he built and designed himself. He won a trophie for flying the highest and the longest.
2. He loves history - in particular WWI.
3. He works for EDS with the Xerox account as a Network Engineer. I used to have some sort of idea what he did before he became an engineer - but now I really am CLUELESS! (He says he is too!!!)
4. His favorite meal is Veal Parmesean. (I just learned that! Guess I better learn how to make it huh?!)
5. He is a junkfood junkie! He especially likes Hershey chocolate bars, dump cake, and jelly beans.
6. He was in the first graduating class at Webster Christian School.
7. He graduated in the top ten of his class!!! WAY TO GO!!!! 8th out of 9 is some accomplishment is it not?!
8. He loves bulldogs and would love to own one someday.
9. He enjoys NASCAR and his favorite driver is Tony Stewart.
10. He also is into Professional Bull Riding. YIKES! I can't watch it!!
11. His favorite car is a 65 Buick Riviera. It used to be a 57 Chevy so this was new to me!!
12 His favorite color is purple.
13. He says he has a beautiful wife and 3 terrific kids.

3 comments:

Martha said...

He looks a little like Brian used to.


Happy Birthday, Brett! I hope they got you a bulldog.

Bethany said...

He looks ALOT like Brian used to. Happy Birthday Brett! I hope they got you a 65 Buick Riviera.

Shelly said...

Nope, no bulldog - although I did try last year to get him one! There are a TON of hoops breeders make you jump through to get one of those dogs. Some even want visitation rights!

No 65 Buick Riviera either. LOL. We actually have 2 vehicles that are doing well right now which is more than we've had in the past and for that we are both extremely grateful!! Maybe when the kiddos are gone and we have some $ to spare....