Friday, June 09, 2006

Withdrawl!



















I think I'm going through withdrawl! I haven't been able to take pictures in what seems like an ETERNITY! So, in spite of the foreboding weather, and the gazillion and one pictures that I already have of geese, I headed up to the town park in search of the goslings that I know I saw over there several days ago. But, alas, they were no where to be found! I wonder what could have become of them... With all the rumors and stories about oiled eggs and birdnappings one might wonder....

Anywayz, it started to rain just before I got there, so I headed right back home. I ended up snapping a few pix from my own garden in between sprinkles. Hopefully that will get me through until I can REALLY shoot some pix!!!! As ya'all know, I'm not much of a flower photographer... but ANYTHING for a pix fix!!!

3 comments:

Martha said...

Oooo. how pretty. I especially like the rain drops.

YUP!! said...

take pictures of ME!!!! I've been REALLY REALLY wanting them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUP!! said...

Oh and I like your second picture. Its puuuurty