Friday, June 23, 2006

Indoor Waterpark











As you can see by the smiles, the kids enjoyed Saturday afternoon at the hotel's indoor water park.

My mom and I, however, had a terribly close call as we walked around taking pix of the kids... We were over by the wave pool happily snapping away when all of a sudden the giant bucket at the top of the kiddie area tipped over. Yikes! Did we ever get out of there FAST!!!!! We hadn't seen the bucket and had no clue that it was even there until that moment!!! Thankfully we were able to escape getting drenched. Oh how I would have cried....

**************************************************

Are you all sick of my trip yet?! I'm almost through, HONEST! I mean, how much can one pack into one little weekend?!

5 comments:

Martha said...

I'm not sick of it yet. It looks like you had so much fun! I sure am glad you didn't get drenched. I would have hate to have seen you cry.

Shelly said...

We did have fun. It amazes me how much you really can pack into 2 short days!!! Imagine what you could do with 2 long days. :)

I would have hated to see me cry too. I wonder if I love my camera a little too much... How would I feel if God asked me to give it up? That would be realy, really hard!!

Martha said...

Yes, I'm sure it would be.

Martha said...

Beautiful photos.

Shelly said...

Thanks Bert!